Drunk Driving Accidents
Baton Rouge Drunk Driver Victim Attorney
Louisiana Car Wreck Lawyer
Were you injured in a drunk driving accident? Whether you were a passenger in the drunk driver's car or a passenger or driver in another car, you have the right to seek medical, wage loss, pain and suffering and punitive damages from the drunk driver. If you have questions about your rights, talk to the personal injury lawyers at Bohrer Brady LLC in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Were you injured in a drunk driving accident?
Talk to lawyers who can help. 225-925-5297 or 1-800-876-3911
A drunk driving car wreck is among the most senseless tragedies of any motor vehicle accident. Talk to our drunk driving accident lawyers. Know your rights. Our law firm has the resources, experience, and determination to handle the case.
- At Bohrer Brady LLC, we understand the technology and legal aspects of a drunk driving accident. In addition to investigating the accident, we investigate toxicology reports such as blood alcohol content tests and breathalyzer tests.
- If the driver was convicted of DWI (alcohol) or DUI (drugs), we can use this as evidence in a civil litigation on your behalf.
- When a drunk driver causes a car wreck, the injured victims have a right to punitive damages under Louisiana law. Our personal injury attorneys work to obtain all the compensation due to you.
- We review the drunk driver's insurance policy and investigate the driver's other assets to ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries, your wage losses, and pain and suffering.
- If a loved one was killed in a drunk driving car accident, our lawyers can protect your family's rights to wrongful death compensation.
If you have been injured in a drunk driving accident, if a family member has died in a fatal car or truck wreck, talk to our attorneys about it. Our personal injury trial lawyers can help you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to go through this alone.
Call Bohrer Brady LLC. 225-925-5297 or 1-800-876-3911. Free confidential initial consultation.Send Us An Email