Petrochemical and Industrial Accidents
Industrial Accident Attorney
Petrochemical Exposure Lawyer
A petrochemical accident or another accident at an industrial chemical plant or refinery can cause devastating injuries. While workers' compensation benefits usually provide medical care and a percentage of lost wages, they do not begin to fully compensate an injured worker.
We are here to help you.
Call 1-800-876-3911 or email us.
No fee unless we collect for you.
If you have been injured in an industrial accident, talk to the personal injury lawyers at Bohrer Brady LLC. We have the experience it takes to investigate and evaluate petrochemical accidents to determine potential liability. It costs nothing to call and tell us about your accident.
- Industrial accidents can happen any time a subcontractor, general contractor, or equipment manufacturer forgets to build safety into the equipment or process. Bad wiring can cause electrical burns and electrocution.
- Improper storage of chemicals or gases can lead to dangerous explosions .
- Toxic exposure to petrochemicals and other chemical substances can cause conditions that lead to life-threatening illnesses and petrochemical exposure injuries.
- Much like construction site accidents, negligence at petrochemical plants can result in scaffolding accidents, welding accidents, or conveyor accidents, among other types of accidents and injuries.
- Oil refinery fires and explosions can cause serious burn injuries or explosions.
If you have suffered a petrochemical accident injury, or if a family member has died in a fatal industrial accident, tell our law firm about it. We can effectively handle personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our lawyers can help you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to face a big company alone.
Call Bohrer Brady LLC at 1-800-876-3911. Free confidential initial consultation.Send Us An Email