Drilling Rigs and Barges
Drilling Rig Accident Lawyer
Barge Injury Attorney
When an injury-causing accident occurs on a drilling rig or drilling barge, talk to a personal injury attorney with experience helping workers injured in maritime accidents. At Bohrer Brady LLC, we have been helping injured maritime workers for more than twenty years.
We are here to help you.
Call 1-800-876-3911 or email us.
Free confidential consultation. No fee unless we collect for you.
Because of our experience, the drilling rig and offshore accident lawyers at Bohrer Brady LLC understand the circumstances, the seriousness, and the factual, medical, and legal issues surrounding drilling rig and barge accidents.
- If you have been injured on a semi-submersed drilling rig, on a jack-up rig, on a drill ship, or on an inland drill barge, our personal injury attorneys can investigate your accident and represent you.
- Explosions, chemical burns, and fires can cause serious injuries that require extensive medical treatment and result in lost wages. Make sure you have a drilling rig accident lawyer who understands your legal rights.
- Drilling rig accidents can occur by slipping and falling, being struck by equipment, or in personnel transfers.
- Heavy lifting, leaking fluids, and rough water can cause slip and fall accidents as well as injuries from bending, stooping, carrying, and lifting.
- When a drilling rig accident causes a wrongful death, our lawyers can help family members obtain financial compensation.
If you have suffered an injury in a drilling rig accident, or if a family member has died in a fatal maritime accident, tell us about it. We will make sure you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to deal with this alone.
Call Bohrer Brady LLC. 1-800-876-3911. Free confidential initial consultation.Send Us An Email