Offshore Injury Attorney
Oil Rig Chemical Exposure Lawyer
Work in the maritime industry can be dangerous. At Bohrer Brady LLC, our attorneys have more than 31 years of experience helping maritime workers bring successful claims for injuries resulting from offshore accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured, we can evaluate your case and help you determine your next actions.
We are here to help you.
Call 1-800-876-3911 or Email us.
Free confidential consultation. No fee unless we collect for you.
If you have been injured while working on an offshore rig, an inland river vessel, a tug boat or barge, as a commercial diver, or in any other accident related to the maritime industry, talk to our law firm about your offshore accident and your injuries.
- Do you have chemical exposure burns from working on an oil drilling rig? Do you have burns from an explosion or fire on a offshore boat or tug? Burn injuries often require extensive medical treatment and surgery. Make sure you have the financial resources for your recovery and to compensate for your lost wages.
- Heavy lifting falls, and other accidents can result in ruptured or herniated cervical or lumbar discs and other serious back and neck injuries. Our attorneys' understanding of the maritime work environment and of medical conditions can help us effectively handle your maritime accident claim.
- If a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury in an offshore injury accident, you need a personal injury lawyer who can effectively make a claim for a traumatic brain injury (TBI) or spinal cord injury.
- A seemingly small injury can result in increasing pain over time. A condition called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Disorder) or CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) can be debilitating and affect your ability to work.
- Crush injuries sometimes lead to the necessity of amputation. This loss is likely to permanently impact your ability to work in the maritime industry.
If you have suffered an injury in an offshore accident, tell us about it. Email us today to schedule a free consultation. We will make sure you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to deal with this alone.
Call Bohrer Brady LLC at 1-800-876-3911. Free confidential initial consultation.Send Us An Email