Our law firm has six decades of experience in maritime law, handling boating accidents, jet ski accidents and river vessel accidents, among other things. If you have been injured in a boating accident on a river, lake, or the Gulf of Mexico, we can advise you about the law and your options.
- Were you in a boat collision? The injuries resulting from the collision of two boats can be severe. If the other boat operator was negligent, you may have legal remedies. Tell us about your boating accident.
- If you were a passenger in a boating accident, you should not have to deal with the consequences alone. As an injured passenger, your injuries should be covered by the boat owner’s insurance policy or by the at-fault party. Our attorneys can help you determine if you have a case.
- Was alcohol involved in your boating accident? Boating under the influence is against the law. Other traffic laws also apply such as reckless boating, not yielding the right of way, and speeding.
If you have suffered an injury in a maritime accident, or if a family member has died in a fatal maritime accident, tell us about it. Contact us today to schedule your free, confidential consultation. We will make sure you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to deal with this alone.
Jet Ski Accident Lawyer
Personal watercraft (PWC) such as Jet Skis and Waverunners have enjoyed a surge in popularity in the Gulf region, a popularity which has lead to more crowded waterways and an increase in Jet Ski accidents. If you have suffered an injury on any personal watercraft, come to Bohrer Brady LLC. Our attorneys have 60 years of combined experience handling a wide range of personal injury claims, including all types of boat and maritime injury claims.
When someone else’s negligence causes injuries, you shouldn’t have to deal with the consequences alone. Following a Jet Ski accident, a knowledgeable lawyer can help ensure that you obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
- Our attorneys have extensive experience handling legal matters related to all types of boating collisions . We understand the unique laws governing watercraft accidents, and can effectively protect your rights and interests.
- Even though boating under the influence is against the law, many Jet Ski accidents involve alcohol consumption. Operators of personal watercraft such as Jet Skis and Waverunners are expected to follow many of the same traffic rules as drivers. If someone else has failed to follow these laws and you were hurt, we’ll make sure you are protected.
- If you were a passenger involved in a Jet Ski accident , you may have a legal claim against the Jet Ski operator or the operator of the other watercraft involved. Come to our offices today to discuss your options.
We have extensive experience representing people in all types of personal injury cases. We can get the results you need.
Contact us for free confidential initial consultation regarding your Jet Ski accident.