Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Construction Site Work Injury Lawyer
Construction sites can be dangerous. If everyone on the site isn’t taking adequate safety precautions, accidents are likely to happen and injuries are likely to result. Although workers’ compensation may provide some financial assistance for medical care and lost wages, the funds available from workers’ compensation rarely fully compensate an injured worker.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a construction site accident, come to Bohrer Brady LLC. At Bohrer Brady LLC, our only goal is helping injured people. We devote our entire legal practice to protecting people who have been injured, either physically or financially.
- A scaffolding accident caused by defective scaffolding can cause serious injuries or even death. If a loved one has been injured as the result of a scaffold collapse, tell us about it.
- Defective or missing safety guards can cause a welding accident, a fall into a tank, a ladder fall, or conveyor accident. A backhoe, a crane, or manufacturing equipment can cause serious injuries.
- When a heavy machinery operator doesn’t take the proper safety precautions, other people at work may suffer catastrophic injuries, such as crush injuries requiring amputation or spinal cord injuries.
Our personal injury lawyers have been serving people who have suffered work injuries for six decades. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury on the job, come to our offices today – tell us your story.
We are here to help you. We don’t collect a fee unless we collect for you.
Industrial Accident Attorney | Petrochemical Exposure Lawyer
A petrochemical accident or another accident at an industrial chemical plant or refinery can cause devastating injuries. While workers’ compensation benefits usually provide medical care and a percentage of lost wages, they do not begin to fully compensate an injured worker.
If you have been injured in an industrial accident, talk to the personal injury lawyers at Bohrer Brady LLC. We have the experience it takes to investigate and evaluate petrochemical accidents to determine potential liability. It costs nothing to call and tell us about your accident.
- Industrial accidents can happen any time a subcontractor, general contractor, or equipment manufacturer forgets to build safety into the equipment or process. Bad wiring can cause electrical burns and electrocution.
- Improper storage of chemicals or gases can lead to dangerous explosions .
- Toxic exposure to petrochemicals and other chemical substances can cause conditions that lead to life-threatening illnesses and petrochemical exposure injuries.
- Much like construction site accidents, negligence at petrochemical plants can result in scaffolding accidents, welding accidents, or conveyor accidents, among other types of accidents and injuries.
- Oil refinery fires and explosions can cause serious burn injuries or explosions.
If you have suffered a petrochemical accident injury, or if a family member has died in a fatal industrial accident, tell our law firm about it. We can effectively handle personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our lawyers can help you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to face a big company alone.