Spinal cord injuries can arise in a wide range of circumstances:
- Serious car and truck accidents are one of the most common sources of catastrophic injuries. A motor vehicle accident can result in life-altering spine, neck and back injuries, and can cause partial or total paralysis.
- Negligence on a construction site can result in accidents, leading to serious back and spine injuries. For example, a worker may fall from poorly constructed scaffolding that fails or a ladder that is improperly secured, resulting in severe spinal cord injuries.
- Industrial accidents can also result in spinal cord injuries – explosions can cause serious injuries from flying debris or machinery can malfunction, crushing someone under a heavy object or piece of equipment.
Our law firm can investigate the accident, using experts when necessary to determine all the circumstances of the accident.
Catastrophic/serious injury requires a look into the future. We consult with life care experts to determine the injury victim’s future medical needs. Often that means planning for a lifetime of attendant care and specific medical needs.
If the insurance company does not understand the extraordinary needs of a TBI (traumatic brain injury) victim or spinal cord injury victim, our experienced, effective trial lawyers will tell the story of the accident and the injuries that changed lives.
A spinal cord injury can mean a lifetime with paraplegia or quadriplegia. A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can mean losing a career and needing special care. Our attorneys work with the victims and their families to provide a settlement that will cover current and future financial needs.
If a family member has suffered a catastrophic injury in a car or truck accident, talk to our attorneys about it. Our personal injury lawyers can help you understand the laws and your loved one’s rights. You do not have to go through this alone.
What to Do After a Head Injury?
If a family member has suffered a head injury after an accident, you need to contact an experienced personal injury attorney who can understand the needs of people with life-changing injuries. The lawyers at Bohrer Brady LLC have the experience you need.
We have been protecting the rights and interests of seriously injured people for six decades. With our extensive experience, our personal injury lawyers know how to analyze the medical records, consult with experts, and develop a life-care plan for the victims.
- We help people, suffering from head and traumatic brain injuries, and their families develop life-care plans, structured settlements, and special needs trusts – all designed to provide the financial resources needed for a lifetime of medical care. We also help victims determine their eligibility for Medicaid and other government benefits.
- A head/traumatic brain injury can have subtle symptoms that are difficult to diagnose. Our law firm often works with a neuropsychologist to evaluate and diagnose brain trauma. We present legal claims based upon the specific needs and abilities of our clients.
- Our attorneys work closely with doctors to understand and evaluate the current and future medical and life care needs of car accident head injury victims. We want to be sure that the victims of catastrophic car accident head injuries have adequate healthcare for the rest of their lives. We will prove to the insurance company or to a jury how this injury has changed the victim’s life as well as the lives of his or her family members.
If a family member has suffered a head injury or other brain trauma because of a car accident, tell us about it. Our serious injury lawyers can help you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to face a big insurance company alone.
Contact Bohrer Brady LLC. Free confidential initial consultation.