Drilling Rig Accidents Lawyer
Bohrer Brady LLC extends our respect to those working in this dangerous field, our help to those injured, and our condolences to the families of those who have lost loved ones.
The history of drilling rig accidents is terrifying. Explosions, fires and electrocution are common drilling rig accidents. There is little room to run on a platform in the middle of the sea. Equipment can fail or fall on workers. Dangerous chemicals are present. Falls are common. Rigs have even sunk.
If you have suffered an injury in a drilling rig accident, or if a family member has died in a fatal maritime accident, tell us about it. We will make sure you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to deal with this alone.
- If you have been injured on a semi-submersed drilling rig, on a jack-up rig, on a drill ship, or on an inland drill barge, our personal injury attorneys can investigate your accident and represent you.
- Explosions, chemical burns, and fires can cause serious injuries that require extensive medical treatment and result in lost wages. Make sure you have a drilling rig accident lawyer who understands your legal rights.
- Drilling rig accidents can occur by slipping and falling, being struck by equipment, or in personnel transfers.
- Heavy lifting, leaking fluids, and rough water can cause slip and fall accidents as well as injuries from bending, stooping, carrying, and lifting.
- When a drilling rig accident causes a wrongful death, our lawyers can help family members obtain financial compensation.
Offshore Accident Attorney
We have handled offshore accident cases on drilling rigs in Louisiana, Texas, and other coastal states. We have won large jury verdicts and out-of-court settlements for victims and their families. If you were injured in a drilling rig accident, do not assume that you are covered by workers’ compensation. In fact, the Jones Act may apply. Contact us immediately to learn more about your rights and your legal options.
Drilling Rigs Wrongful Death
Sadly, a large percentage of drilling rig accident cases involve fatalities. If you lost a loved one due to the negligence or recklessness of a company or individual, a wrongful death case may be in order. Please contact us for more information about this type of lawsuit. Our attorneys have enjoyed considerable success in this rather complex area of the law.
Our firm has 60 years of combined experience in personal injury law and can ably take your case to trial if a satisfactory settlement cannot be reached. We do not represent insurance companies or other commercial entities. Most of our new clients come to us through referrals from satisfied past clients
Contact Bohrer Brady LLC to learn more about your options for dealing with a work related injury. We offer free confidential initial consultations with an experienced lawyer.