Capsized Ship Attorney
Getting crews and supplies to and from an offshore rig can be dangerous. If you have been injured in a crew boat accident or supply boat accident as a deckhand, crewmember or passenger, talk to lawyers experienced with offshore boating accidents—the attorneys at Bohrer Brady LLC.
It is important to have a lawyer who understands how offshore boating accidents occur, how devastating the injuries can be, and how to protect your rights.
- If you are a passenger or crew member on a crew boat or supply boat and are injured, you may have a claim.
- Were your injuries caused by a supply boat delivering equipment and machinery from the vessel to a drilling rig or from a drilling rig to a vessel? When pipes roll because of 10-foot seas or when heavy machinery slides across the deck, the injuries can be catastrophic.
- You deserve compensation for offshore injuries, talk to a maritime injury law firm that has the experience you need. Talk to the offshore boating accident attorneys at Bohrer Brady LLC.
- If you were injured in a personnel transfer using a swing rope or personnel basket, you may have a claim.
Oil Rig Injury Attorney
If you have been injured while working on an offshore rig, an inland river vessel, a tug boat or barge, as a commercial diver, or in any other accident related to the maritime industry, talk to our law firm about your offshore accident and your injuries.
- Do you have chemical exposure burns from working on an oil drilling rig? Do you have burns from an explosion or fire on an offshore boat or tug? Burn injuries often require extensive medical treatment and surgery. Make sure you have the financial resources for your recovery and to compensate for your lost wages.
- Heavy lifting falls, and other accidents can result in ruptured or herniated cervical or lumbar discs and other serious back and neck injuries. Our attorneys’ understanding of the maritime work environment and of medical conditions can help us effectively handle your maritime accident claim.
- If a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury in an offshore injury accident, you need a personal injury lawyer who can effectively make a claim for a traumatic brain injury (TBI) or spinal cord injury.
- A seemingly small injury can result in increasing pain over time. A condition called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Disorder) or CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) can be debilitating and affect your ability to work.
- Crush injuries sometimes lead to the necessity of amputation. This loss is likely to permanently impact your ability to work in the maritime industry.
If you have suffered an injury in a maritime accident, or if a family member has died in a fatal maritime accident, tell us about it. We will make sure you understand the laws and your rights. You do not have to deal with this alone.